Pagination Design Services offers a full range of website maintenance solutions including the Pagination Content Management System.
Pagination Content Management system
$800 + gst [once off fee including lifetime updates while hosted on our servers]
$1200 + gst [once off fee including lifetime updates if hosted externally]
Our Content Management System (CMS) is available for sites hosted on the Pagination webserver. The CMS can be installed on other hosting servers but some functionality may not be available.
The CMS allows authorised users to log in to a password protected administration page on your website so various management functions can be formed from anywhere with internet access.
- The site administrator can add users and set their level of access
- A user's access to different features depends on their "access rights" set by the administrator
The CMS features . . .
- Creation, editing [and deletion] of web pages.
- Pages can be designated as 'Main Menu Items' or 'Sub' pages of Main menu items, or set as non-menu pages.
- 'Main' and 'Sub' menu pages automatically show in the menu navigation system.
- Several different menu systems can be used if required.
- Menu positioning and formating. The menus automatically adjust for mobile devices such as phone and tablet.
- Individual pages can be password protected or made available to only a selected 'group' of 'members'.**
- Pages can be hidden or switched off from general view.
- Pages can be designated to a particular list of authors.
- Users can be allowed or restricted from creating/deleting pages.
- Page editor allows placement of images and tables and text formatting. Site CSS can also be edited.
- Page editor also allows placement of videos/movies and flash objects.
- Images and files can be uploaded and deleted.
- Images can be automatically sized to the correct pixel width/height during upload.
- Image slide shows can be created automatically.
- Directories can be created [deleted] to properly organise file uploads.
- HTML and CSS editing is available for experienced editors.
- Links to internal or external sites can easily be created.
- Meta Title/Description/Keywords can be set on a page by page basis if required.
- New pages created are automatically added to the page hit counter [available from the administration panel]
- 'Auto directory' pages can be quickly set up. These pages display all the files in a particular directory on the webserver as either document links [including popups] or image thumbnails and slide shows
- Online Help [browsing through the online help may give you a better idea of some features.]
** Group restriction/availability requires our Membership Manager module to be installed.